Friday, September 2, 2011

OLD MAN - NEIL YOUNG



Can't say much more than this is a bloody classic - guitar wise. song wise, concert wise.



Old Man by Neil Young

 Fm7             D Dsus4 D     x2
        
 (Fm7)Old man look at my life, I'm a lot like (D)you were       x2

 I D I F I C I G I D I F I C I F
             
 (D)Old man (F)look at my life         
 (C)Twenty four and there's (G)so much more
 (D)Live alone in a (F)paradise
 That (C)makes me think of (F)two

 (D)Love lost, (F)such a cost,
 (C)Give me things that (G)don't get lost.
 (D)Like a coin that (C)won't get tossed
 (F)Rollin' home to (G)you.

 D I Am7 I Em7 I G I D/F# I
     
(D)Old man take a look at my life
I'm a (Am7)lot like (Em7) you (Em7) (G)
(D)I need someone to love me the (Am7)whole day (Em7)through (Em7) (G)
(D)Oh, one look in my eyes and you can
(Am7)Tell that's (Em7)true.

 I D I F I C I G I D I F I C I F
                             
 (D)Lullabies, (F)look in your eyes,
 (C)Run around the (G)same old town.
 (D)Doesn't mean that (F)much to me
 (C)To mean that much to (G)you
 (D)I've been (F)first and last
 (C)Look at how the (G)time goes past.
 (D)But I'm all a (F)lone at last.
 (C)Rolling home to (G) you.

(Fm7)Old man look at my life, I'm a lot like (D)you were  x2 (intro chords)

I D I F I C I G I  D II
      

No comments:

Post a Comment