Friday, April 6, 2012

Bizarre Love Triangle



This is a bloody Ace song and sounds excellent as a disco version on ukulele and guitar, but does anyone know what the lyric means?


Bizarre Love Triangle
New Order

(Fmaj7)Every time I (G)think of you
I get a (Em)shot right through into a (F)bolt of blue
(F)It's no problem of mine but it's a (G)problem I find
(Em)Living a life that I (F)can't leave behind
(F)There's no sense in (G)telling me
The (Em)wisdom of a fool won't (F)set you free
But that's the (F)way that it goes and it's what (G)nobody knows
And (Em)every day my con(F)fusion grows

CHORUS
(Fmaj7)Every time I (G)see you falling
I (Em)get down on my (F)knees and pray
I'm (F)waiting for that (G)final moment
You (Em)say the words that (F)I can't say

(Fmaj7)I feel fine and (G)I feel good
I(Em)feel like I (F)never should
Whenever I get this way I just don't (G)know what to say
(Em)Why can't we be ourselves like we were(F)yesterday
(F)I'm not sure what (G)this could mean
I (Em)don't think you're (F)what you seem
I do admit to myself that if I (G)hurt someone else
(Em)Then I'd never see just what we're (F)meant to be

Chorus (x2)

3 comments:

  1. Forget the lyrics I need an easy Fmaj7! so many seedy memories from this song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy uke Fmaj7 - pop a finger on the fifth fret of the G and C strings and voila - there it is, your 80's magic moment revival! Feel better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reliving a miss spent youth....Ta

    ReplyDelete