Tuesday, January 17, 2012

ALONE WITH YOU TONIGHT - WALTZ TIME


Here's a version of the classic Aussie song "Alone with you tonight", slowed down and waltzed up and played on guitar and ukulele and sung by yours truly. http://www.archive.org/details/AloneWithYouTonight-WaltzTime

Enjoy the spunky boys doing their Countdown version.

Here are the Chords:


Sunnyboys (Jeremy Oxley) - Alone With You
-----------------------------------------

INTRO: (Am)  (C)  (Am)  (C) (Am)  (C)  (D)

(Am)We can (C)lock (D)away the bad (G)memories to(Am)gether, (C) (D) (E)
(Am)Close the (C)doors to the (D)past for(G)ever.(Am)  (C)  (D)  (E)
(F)Watching you (G)touch,
(F)we're past this (G)much.

CHORUS
I'm (Am)alone with (C)you (D)to- (G)niiiiight
I'm (Am)alone with (C)you (D)to – (G)niiiiight
I'm (Am)alone with (C)you (D)to-niiiiight (E)

(Am)I can't (C)always re-(D)member (G)what I (Am)say, (C)  (D)   (E)
(Am)I can't (C)always (D)take it (G)having to (Am)pay (C)  (D)   (E)
(F)Watching you (G)walk,
(F)You know you're (G)really attractive.

CHORUS
I'm (Am)alone with (C)you (D)to- (G)niiiiight
I'm (Am)alone with (C)you (D)to – (G)niiiiight
I'm (Am)alone with (C)you (D)toniiiiight (E)

SOLO 1.(Dm) (E) (Dm) (E) (F#) (Bm) (G#) (C#m) (A) Dm) (E) (E)D

(Am)I (C)know it's (D)hard (G)when you have (Am)tried, (C) (D) (E)
(Am)When the (C)conversations (D)terror, (G)you have (Am)tied. (C) (D) (E)
(F)Making out you (G)still don't know,
(F)All I have is alcohol so (G)let me go,

CHORUS
I'm (A)alone with (C)you (D)to- (G)niiiiight
I'm (A)alone with (C)you (D)to – (G)niiiiight
I'm (A)alone with (C)you (D)toniiiiight (E)

SOLO 2. (Dm) (E)  (Dm) (E)

I'm (A)alone with (C)you (D) (G) (x4)
I'm (A)alone with (C)you (D)to – (G)niiiiight (x3)
I'm (A)alone with (C)you (D)to-(G)niiiiight (A)


No comments:

Post a Comment